Monday, February 16, 2009

February 4, 2009

Portugues is killing my patience. I have been transfered with Sister Souza and opening another area AGAIN!!! frustrating. We now live in the tiniest apartment ever on the 7th floor in the center of campinas!! The City is huge and there´s always people, tons of people. thank goodness for elevadors! I am starting to be a small town fan. It´s like living the middle of New York or San Fransisco just Brasilian. I have found the best ice cream and Pão de Queso something never found in the US. How I long for english, for my bedroom, for my life, to be able to express myself, for people to listen to me. Every time this week I went to speak I was interrupted everytime, I wanted to scream . . . .I have given up, I don´t want to talk anymore--But a mission isn´t about me is it? i guess I have a lot to learn. I do love the people here because I can feel the love God has for them, I am so selfish. Why am I not willing to give everything like Christ, curse my imperfections.

No comments: