Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 3, 2009

Sister Gomes and I are staying positive and trying to get the missionary work here movin´..Our bishop is a young guy who is really animated and excited about church stuff. He is cool. Something about the church in Brasil is that everyone has the same last name so we call them sister or brother with their first name, Sister Ann and Brother Chris, haha. Well I am getting adjusted here in Paulinia. I eat lunch everyday at the members house minus P-day and I am slowly getting to know the members. The ward is huge here just a lot of inactive members, like everywhere. I ve learned that if you don´t have a firm foundation in Christ and confide in him and love him and understand his role in our life we´ll fall. I am finding a strong love for the commandments and hope you guys are too. If you have a hard time understanding why just keep the commandment diligently and you´ll learn about it from the blessings that come from keeping it. God´s love is infinite and I am so greatful to be on a mission putting my life on hold to learn about god´s love and purpose.

No comments: