Wednesday, February 24, 2010
February 10, 2010
SO I am still here in Campo Limpo climbing the mountianious neghborhoods in search of the Lord´s elect. My Spirit is willing but my body is weak. It´s so interesting how we have total control over our body and its carnal appetites and desires like laziness, pain, hunger. We can control these desires as our spirit develops strength with patience, determination, love, etc. So tomorrow I will know when I am coming home. Tomorrow we have a mission conference in Campinas. At the last mission conference of every missionary the President calls them up to bear testimony. So if my name is called I'll know that I am coming home the 9th of March but if not it´s April!! I am hoping it´s April. I recieved a letter from my companion in the MTC. She is released the 9th of April. So let´s wait and see. Tomorrow is coming too soon!! I can´t wait to see everyone again but at the same time I like it here. I am learning so much this transfer with my companion the attributes of Christ. The Lord has a lot to teach me and I have a lot to learn before I come home.So last week we found 3 families. They are desperately in need of the gospel. I don´t know how people survive in this world without the Gospel. I am happy to here Nate´s in the hospital and now recuperating. I hope I can help him when i come hjome. I am excited to see what kinds of blessings will come in my life because I chose to serve a mission. I am happy and excited to put everything I've learned here in practice, fighting for what is right and teaching by example and inviting others to folow our Savior. I love my mission. I love my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. He lives and is walking beside me teaching me and helping bring souls unto Him. He is everything, the foundation of our lives. He is the Only Begotten Son of God who descended below all things to save us and show us the way back into the presence of Our Father in Heaven. I know that my Redeemer lives and loves us. He desires our happiness and wants to help us. But it´s our decision to allow Him into our lives and lift us up and cure our problems and weaknesses. He is my confidence and the light and life of this World. He invites all to come unto Him and be baptized to enter into the Kingdom of God. Jesus is the Christ, the one who carried the world on His shoulders the one who saved all mankind with His prescious blood and rose again to live. He is the Bread of Life and the Living water. We need to learn of Him and be as He is. This is our charge and challenge in life. He want to know our hearts and we show our love to Him through obedience and our choices. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, my master, my brother, my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment