hey everyone i am here in brazil having a great time \i ll be sending a letter your way soon. i am having the best time of my life it~s great details are in the letter. first p-day and we can email. yea!! well i am working hard and having fun in sao paulo. it~s hot and humid and i am eating a lot of beans and rice i love it!! i love you guys!!
rachel
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey hermana davidson. I am so excited that you are already down there. It's spring so you'll get a double summer--lucky! You're also lucky to be so close to the temple. It's really ghetto in that section of town so don't try to pet any dogs or cats. But you can probably see why not. Anyway, I am totally jealous because brazil is awesome and sao paolo is huge! It's a fun city even though the air can get to you at times. Don't worry about the language--with your background, you will be understanding the locals in no time. I am excited to read your emails that the fam posts on blogger. No worries about writing me back. I will still wait for you. Affectionately yours, Shannon. :-)
Post a Comment