Tuesday, November 11, 2008

News from Brazil

I love my companion and am loving it here . I am getting along in the language and my teacher here, Sister Michelotto is Brazilian and served in WA DC and she is so inspiring and loves us so much. I feel taken care of you know, I feel safe in God's hands. My companion and I get compliments over and over again--we´re the best sister missionaries here, there´s not many of us. So I feel special and rare indeed; Haha... I am learning how to teach the first lesson and each time I practice teaching it, it becomes more and more amazing. I love this work and am dying for some mail!! I am studying 8 hours a day playing ultimate frisbee with the elders. I am so much more athletic than my companion--she is so funny and ditzy when it comes to sports. I taught her how to shoot a basketball the first gym day and we do yoga together. We go to the temple every week to Campinas (my mission). I will be so excited if I get called to serve there first. I havn't met one american sister going to campinas yet... so i don't know!!

No comments: