Monday, November 24, 2008

November 17 Email

We went proselyting-- it was excellent. Of course I had my embarrassing moments of reading the wrong two paragraphs of the title page when I was trying to give a Book of Mormon away... weird, but I met a lot of nice people this time. Someone who thought we worship Joseph Smith and was actually happy about that, another asking us to give him a blessing, and of course there was the crazy old men trying to kiss my companion... I am tall and big enough they don't try anything with me fortunately. I have never loved myself more than on my mission. I love being tall and strong looking!!!
I recieved a card from Susan Vogel yesterday, that was great!!!
Happy Thanksgiving before I forget.
My best friends here in the CTM, my Brasilian roommates left yesterday that was soo sad, I have yet to meet a sister going to Campinas... only one really tiny Brasilian I didn't really talk to. Sis. Santos and Sis Martines are lifetime friends for me we had such a wonderful time together teaching me portugues and laughing at each other mostly me because não falo portugues bom anyways I miss them already and they left this morning. Can you believe it I have 3 more weeks here, (don't send anything else to the CTM, any mail send it to my mission address!!) we are leaving with the new group of Brasilians coming tomorrow wierd. We´re getting to be the oldest american district here. I can't believe it, I am excited and looking forward to it but I am also scared and it's going to be so sad saying bye to all the wonderful people I ´ve met here, especially my district. I am the only one going to Campinas from my district, so sad.
I am growing more and more in love with Brasil and the people. I am so grateful for my mission call, it's hard but it's a good hard. I am loving my life and loving missionary work!!!
love you all and miss you all so much!!
Beijos e Abrasos Grandes!!!

No comments: