Monday, December 1, 2008

November 24 Email

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for the excellent emails this week. It’s great hearing from you and your lives. And yes mom I was at the temple Tuesdays last week, the Sao Paulo Temple it’s amazing. Thanks for sharing your spiritual experiences with me and your kind words of wisdom and love. And Bryce if you had to type a long email in 45 minutes and on a Portuguese keyboard when cramming your brain full of Portuguese everyday you would have a lot of spelling errors and typos too, hahaha, glad you can decipher them, and thanks for your email and good luck with basketball be careful I know you’ll do great!! And every game before you go out on the court just imagine me in the fans yelling ´´ Í love you Bryce´. he he

So some stories from this week: We play Ultimate Frisbee every week and I have become addicted to it, it´s my all time favorite sport and I am getting really good at it here in the CTM sooo good an Elder called me Elder Davidson. I must play as good as an elder or better, pretty cool huh?? haha

Nothing more I can think of. Yesterday they served Nachos for lunch and Hamburgers and French fries for dinner. Of course it had a Brasilian twist the burgers were more like chicken patties and fries were like the frozen kind you buy at the store. And the Nachos were off brand nacho cheese Doritos with white creamy cheese and a mixture of greasy beef and beans you just pile it on top. But whatever we were all so excited to see food that looked like home. We even went back for 2nds!! So good!! I think I will actually miss the food here at the CTM because it’s all prepared for me all I have to do is show up to eat it. In the field it’ll be a whole new story, aye!!

No comments: