Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December 24, 2008

My area is next to the mission office and yes I go there once a week to get mail and stuff. I got the package, it was great! I miss peanut butter I can't find it anywhere here, okay that´s a lie I found a little jar for like $7. well the pj´s were great! And my skirt yeah! I miss the simple stuff from home you know, like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chocolate, face wipes, clothes, my music, etc… and the silly thing is when I return home it will be switched, missing things from Brasil. Oh life…So I am the only one from my MTC district in Campinas the rest are serving in different areas so I didn´t see them at the conference and will never see them. My health is excellent my chacos are doing great for walking!! No one gets any sleep on the mission, there´s just not enough time for everything! The mission conference was fun! Love you all!

No comments: