Friday, January 16, 2009
January 7, 2009
I had a wonderful experience last week. I have finally grasped the mission concept and would not want to be anywhere else in the world. A mission is truly a sacred experience an opportunity of a life time. I am so honored. Everything is finally so clear. The spirit is so strong I can see so clearly the Plan of Salvation. Childern are truly sensitive to the spirit. The spirit led us to a really special family. My first encounter with them was me and a member of the church, Raquel, my companion was sick, my first day alone, and as we approached the gate of this family the 4 year old boy with I think a mental disability pointed at me and said luz luz, olhe!! light light look! with an astounding facial expression. This young boy saw the mantel, the mantel and power of a missionary that I carry. This power I am learning is real and miracles are happening because of it. The power of a missionary is better than anything like harry potter. It´s a light and love and strength I can´t really describe with words. It´s so crazy and freaks me out a little. But strengthens my testimony. I am learning about the power of testimony, prayer and faith we individually have as well. These are powers... anyways--It was truly a spiritual experience finding this family and I will never forget it--Sacred... Thank you for everything you're doing for me!! It´s always fun hearing from home. Change change change. The time we have as a family is precious huh? Family is so sacred too a piece of heaven. I love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment