Wednesday, September 23, 2009
September 16, 2009
I have totally changed, Mom. I feel like I can finally say I know Jesus Christ. I know Him and love Him. He is my light and life. With Him all things are possible. I look at portraits of Him differently I feel His love and his spirit with me. We need to learn to confide in Him more. To be more humble and realize we are totally dependent on Him. I have always fought for independence in my life, you know that. And I have always wanted the pride of being self suffcient. But I know it will never happen. I will always be dependent upon someone because I am imperfect and make mistakes. I understand more with clarity why, it´s to make us humble. It´s amazing... I stand in ah a lot of time at how simple and wonderful the truth is. I love searching for truth and teaching it to others. Everyday is a battle to do what is right and it all depends on our descions. We are here on earth to be happy and to prepare to meet God. Our daily descions on how we choose to spend our time should reflect on these purposes. The mission is great I am learning a ton and can´t wait to see you all again. To hug you and cry of happiness because God is merciful and sent me to a wonderful family, an eternal family. Love, Rache
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment