Wednesday, September 30, 2009
September 30, 2009
Hi family!!So this week was great we had a baptism and everyone in the ward is loving us! I am so grateful for the Lord helping us in this work, it´s all about faith. With a little bit of faith, believing it´s possible, anything is possible. Blessings are pouring down upon us. It´s funny because my bishop here of the ward is going to conference also there in SLC!! He has a son that lives there. Haha. If you see any brasilians, Bryce, it´s my bishop and his wife. Hahaha. Give them candy corn to bring to me--I am missing all the Halloween goods! So, we are good, I don´t know what else to share this week, we are surviving. It´s official, I hate my clothes and I hate wearing skirts all the time. It´s the little things in life we take for granted like Jeans!!! Hahaha. We are teaching some amazing people and are planning to do a tour tonight with some pesquisadores at the temple. It´s such a blessing to have a temple in the mission. It´s our zone's turn to go through the temple next p-day!!!Hurrah!! I am glad to hear life is good at home. And boring and tranquil. Hey do you know if BYU-Hawaii has master programs and portugues classes?? I want to study there with Bryce!!We´ll be going to the stake center to watch conference with our investigators and ward--it´ll be great!!I love you all!!Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment