Monday, December 28, 2009
December 2, 2009
It´s great to be on the mission. It´s super hot and it´s really sweaty but life could be worse. It´s going to be sweet coming home tan while everyone else is pasty white. Hahaha. So I am pretty much loving the mission right now. The language is getting better and better and I am loving serving here in Campo Limpo. We are teaching some pretty special people right now. I just want them to be baptized. Why people are so scared I do not know. We invited a young guy to be baptized this Sunday and his eyes sparkled as he accepted--it was neat; it´s everything this kid wants. He´s 18 years old and has been through a lot already in his life. His sister will be baptized with him too.It will be a very speical day.Is everyone just counting down the weeks before I am home or what? My companions call me Brasilian that I was born in the wrong country it´s funny. I can´t beleive it´s December already !! Why does the time seem to escape me now that I am on the final lap? Love you tons and tons--I want a hug. OOOOOOORachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment