Monday, December 28, 2009
December 9, 2009
My dear family, I am doing great here on the mission. It was a suprise transfer last week and fortunately me and my companion weren´t transfered--we stayed put. We have a good group of investigators we are teaching right now and we are fighting with them to stop smoking and drinking coffee and getting married. It´s a stressful job to help people keep the commandments. I really feel like I am in a time warp here on the mission--I don´t remember when it all started and when it is all going to end. It´s hard to remember life before the mission and it´s hard remember all of you. I am in another world, really it is strange. A mission has really helped me see the bigger picture! I understand now what life is all about. I know better than ever before the plan of happiness and the purpose of the atonement--how enormous God´s love is!! Eu sei que Jesus é o Cristo que Ele vive. Ele foi enviado aqui na terra para nos salvar das mortes. Ele tomou sobre si todos os pecados do mundo e Ele ressucitou. Eu sei que é só por causa dele que nós temos esperança para viver de novo com um corpo perfeito sem dores e doenças. Eu sei que Ele nos da a esperança para voltaremos na presença de Deus. Eu sei que Jesus Cristo é o fundamento de nossa vida. Ele é a luz do mundo, nosso Salvador, Redentor, Ele é o Filho de Deus o unico que pode nos regatar. Ele é tudo e poucos sabem isso. Ele cumpriu sua missão para completar o Plano de nosso pai celestial. Sou grata por este conhcecimento. Sou grata pelo grande amor de Deus. This love of God is what brings me here on the mission. The mission really opens our eyes and our ears and gets you on a spiritual level. It puts life in perspective. It´s the little things that matters most. Eternal families, God´s commandments, loving, laughing, living, learning, working, eating beans and rice, doing our part so the Lord can do His. We have the keys, our eternal well-being depends on how we spend our time here on Earth. I want to be better. It´s getting really hard to remember ingles I have to say. It will be really funny trying to talk to all of you at Christmas. Love you all Beijos e abraços!Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment