Tuesday, March 24, 2009
February 25, 2009
A mission is so hard... I am discovering all my weaknesses and all my rebelliousness. It´s not too fun, I am trying to change and serve the people here the best I can but sometimes feel unqualified for the job. Another transfer is coming up on the 3rd of March I might be moving again and this time maybe companions too... I won't know until the night before. so blah... I am keeping positive with the little impovements everyday and am finally seeing some movement and change. I am in shock to discover the person I am helping most is myself here on the mission I thought it would be the other way around. Well we´re teaching 2 really cool guys hoping they´ll be baptized this Sunday, we´ll just have to wait to find out. Well this is my frustrated email for this week looking foward to a better one next week. loveRachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment