Tuesday, March 24, 2009
March 18, 2009
It´s really hard here in the big city everyone lives in apartments. But the wards are good and the members are cool. We had my second baptism on Sunday a man named Jackson we've been teaching. I couldn´t stop smiling the whole time at the baptismal service. It was great we sang a primary hymn in Portuigues and english. it was cool. it´s really crazy on the mission. We are literally battling satan, he is in our way, he is in the hearts of some people he is waiting to laugh at us when we fall. He is annoying! I am happy to hear you guys are receiving blessings. here on the mission we teach families who have a huge list of problems... And they make my problems seem like nothing. I am trying really hard to be a stronger me, it´s a constant search and study. Its true I just want to have fun, I just want my life back, with so many rules on the mission I often feel like a robot. I need to learn to have fun with portugues, being the only one learning the language it´s boring not having others around to play with the language. I am trying to learn to how to have fun on the mission without breaking the rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment