Tuesday, March 24, 2009
March 11, 2009
This past week was cool. Jinilson and Liliane are getting married so they can be baptized!! I went to the temple today and did a session of endowments. I have never felt so exhausted in my life and some how I keep walking, I know Christ is carrying me. I am so weak and so imperfect and yet the love is so enormous. I am trying and keep on trying and yet I can never grasp it near accomplish my goals. It´s so hard and frustrating at times. I really felt the weight of my calling as a missionary today in the temple, the responsibility is huge and impossible without the Spirit. Mom I taught the first vision and invited a young single lady to be baptized this week, Renata. As Sister Souza and Sister Rocha were teaching their parts I was praying and repenting and begging for the Spirit. As I quoted Jospeh Smith --I saw a pillar of light directly above my head, brighter than the sun that gradually descended before me...--vi um pilar de luz acima de minha cabeça. mais brilhante que o sol que decsia gradualmente sobre mim...the Spirit was so strong, I can feel it now as I am recounting the experience. As I testified of it´s truthfulness and asked her to be baptized she accepted without hesitation. Mom it was a miracle. A true conversion through a true testimony. WOW, wish you could of been there. My I have a strong spirit and testimony, I have lived my who life doubting and not confident, wasted time. oh well. Having two brasilians around is rough but I am trying to look at the bright side, I can learn two times as fast how to speak portugues.. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment