Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 4, 2009

The Portugues is taking over my brain!! It´s happening with a little, faith, a ton of confidence, and hope that anything is possible. I have had a change of heart this transfer, I am feeling more and more at peace at the work I am trying to accomplish here. My goal is to love more, I need more love for everything. if I just let go and love it makes all the problems go away. Every day is a constant day fighting for what is right. I wish Satan never exsisted at all, he makes everything so much harder. My testimony was on the brink of ruin last week as trial after trial overwhelmed me with frustration and discouragement. This transfer everything is the same but we have an additional Companion, Sister Rocha (another Brasilian compaion, she talks really fast and it´s hard to get a word in but I love her) and another area to care for. A mission is so hard I want to wear pants, I want to listen to my music, I want cinder, I want, I want... all these sacrifices are good for me, starving, sweating, speaking portugues, some days are just too overwhelming. it´s like I can handle it for so long and then I expolde and want to give up. I am learning persistence, diligence, patience and the people, loving the people and forgetting about all my wants helps. Missionaries are angels. I am an angel gathering the saints.

No comments: