Monday, July 27, 2009

July 15, 2009

So the mission is good. I ve been transfered again and returned to Campinas and Ponte in the small apartment. 3rd time. I past 4 dias in trio and now I am back with a new heathly companion. I am trying my best to help these wards, it´s a constant talking to people and animating the members, exhausting work. the time is going to fly, I hope to stay here to baptize some people this time. We went to the temple today it feels like forever and I had a nice experience there. I am understanding more and more and gaining a greater love for Christ in my life. I am 100% religious it´s crazy, I can´t remeber who I was before what I did before. People ask what´s the food like in the US and I can't remeber. All I remember is Brasil and the mission and don´t ever want it to change. I am loving serving the people here the language is always a challenge but it´s getting easier. I have a hard time rembering words. thanks for all your emails this week it was great to read them to see what´s up at home. I love you all!! do you have a good activity for 2 wards to help them get excited and work with the missioniaries?? Love rachel

No comments: