Thursday, July 30, 2009
July 29, 2009
So our miracle this week. Each Sunday we are always desperate for investigators so we walked outside in front of the gate and found a man to invite in to watch the sacrament meeting. He accepted and the next day when we invited him to be baptized this sunday he accepted. So great. The Lord is helping us out and putting miracles in out paths. It´s such a privlege to help someone get to know the Gospel. I love my mission and it´s true the members are always strengthened by having missionaries. It´s truly a privlege to belong to a ward that has missionaries. So I am giving the english class here and realizing I am forgetting and teaching english wrong. It´s a stress I signed up for. I won´t do it again. There is so much to improve on but so little time. I am loving this time with the Lord and learning so much and growing. So that´s that for the week until next time!! I love you ALL!! Missionary work is such a blessing!!! I miss you all like crazy and can´t wait for christmas!! rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment