Monday, July 27, 2009
July 8, 2009
Dear Family, so I am typing on a ghetto computer, the keyboard is so old the letters are all faded so I am trying my best here to type. hahaha. So you´ll never guess but I am transfered again. I passed 3 weeks there in campinas with sister pedroso. I was really excited and starting an english class and everything. Suddenly a new sister fresh from the MTC got sick and Sis Pedroso was transfered and I was with a sick companion. in and out of the hospital for two days, she was sososo nervous everything she was eating she was throwing up 7 kilos lost and she was barely able to walk. I have been through a tornado of emotions and just wanted to give up and come home. It´s rough being transfered all the time, but this last time was my first time crying because I have such a strong love for Campinas, it´s probably the hardest area to work in because it´s all apartment buildings and hard hearted people. but I love the challenge!!! My last lesson there was teaching a young guy whose gay but accepted to be baptized... So I had some really spiritual experiences and presidente sent my sick companion home. now I am in Roslene with sister hunter from New Mexico, Albequerque and sister freitas from fortaleza, brasil. I told sister hunter about my experience there in NM... hahaha baseball game and hot air balloons. I am celebrating my half way mark today!! can you believe it??! how many more months to go? Well I miss you all Love Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment