Monday, July 27, 2009

June 24, 2009

Hey people guess what, TRANSFERED AGAIN, and you´ll never guess where I am at, yup, returned to my old area Campinas!!! It is so rare for a missionary to return to an old area, but Sister Souza returned home Monday and I was transfer in her spot. The members are all excited to see me again and we're working hard and centering everything in Christ every thiought and action, it´s cool. I am loving it. I don´t know how or why but I have always had a HUGE love for this place ever since my first day here in December. It´s crazy comparing my love for my other areas, paulina and rio claro, I love campinas more!!! hahaha. So I am a little stressed it´s rough without sister souza and everythinb reminds me of her, I have returned to the tiny apartment and lost the wonderful privilege of having my clothes washed for me. Goodness, I still can´t believe I am back!! WOW!! SHOCK!! I felt like I wouild return but never believed it, crazy. I am learning a lot. I am here with my new companion Sister Pedroso from Rio de Janeiro. She´s been out for 3 months and is wonderful to work with, helping me with portugues and stuff. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Rachel

No comments: