Monday, May 11, 2009
April 1, 2009
I am so grateful for the members who help us out. It makes all the differnce in our success. So last week here, I am feeling I am going to be staying again here with sister souza, wouldn´t that be great, she has become my best friend and are planning to meet up after the mission because she´ll be going to BYU afterwards, in 2010, when I´ll be home. this week am marveling at all the programs the church has to offer. the YW program for example and just everything, such blessings and makes a huge difference in family life. hey Being a missionsary is such a sacrifice, I don´t have a life it´s all about serving the Lord, everything I do has to do with missionary work, I can´t escape it, it controls me, but it´s all good. . It´s really interesting everything, living here, speaking the language, being Brasilian for 18 months, such a wonderful opportunity and privilege. Read preach my gospel and you´ll understand more about my call as a missionary, what I am doing everyday, what challenges I face on a daily basis, etc... I love you!!!rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment