Monday, May 11, 2009
April 15, 2009
Sister Martin and I are doing great we are finding familes to teach! It´´s great. This palce Rio Claro is the most religous place I have ever been in. Churches at every corner and on weekends we pass and listen to them screaming yelling playing loud gospel music. Still frusterated and at a loss of words. I am always feelng unqualified for this work I dont have a cool conversion story or experiences to share attending other churches I am just boring Sister Davidson carrying a heavy load of responsiblity to share my testimony. I found this boy miguel this week who is 18 smokes 10 packs of cigarettes a day and for some reason I have hope that he´ll serve a mission some day. We are going back to teach him Saturday. Everyone is catholic or Evangelist so it´s rough teaching people and correcting all the wrong doctrine they´ve been fed all their life. But it´s been interesting us two americans in Brasil; I am so scared for the next transfer they want me to be qualified to be a senior companion, I ám, not ready for that!!! I am constantly bearing my testimony in sacrament meeting and giving talks trying to gain the confidence of members so they´ll give us references. I am sick Beans and rice and roast and potatoes and just want like a salad or something, (nacho libre).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment