Monday, May 11, 2009
April 29, 2009
Yeah everyone wrote me!!! I feel so loved! It´s so great hearing from all of you. thanks emily for the picture of cinder Ive been dying here because I forgot to bring a picture of her here on the mission. Dad I did respond to your email and like you I lost it and was too mad to rewrite it. the disease!!! I am learning a lot of diligence on the mission something I have alwayed lacked in my life, a routined schedule but it the healthy way to live that´s for sure. missionary work has definitely evolved into much much more than just one thing! But it is great I am loving it.We had a multi zone conference yesterday and we all got yelled at to repent. My mission is the most rigorous mission with the most rules in all the world I think. It´s interesting, and i am learning to love rules and the commandments that keep us safe from the traps of satan. We learned a lot on how to simplify our teaching and our purpose is to baptise. our goal this month of may is to have 300 baptisms in total. I am learning so much that the mission is setting the tone for the rest of my life. It is the time I have to draw close to the Lord to find my strength and confidence in the Atonement, to take everyday as an opprotunity to be better. oh and yesterday I bought a big mac meal from mcdonalds with my card it was good and American. I love you ALL!!!!Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment