Wednesday, May 20, 2009
May 20, 2009
Well you´ll never believed what happened, yep transfered again!! To a City really close to Campinas called Paulinha. I have a new Brasilian companion and once again missing English. It´s hard changing all the time. I loved those people in Rio Claro and sister martin!! I saw Sister Souza yesterday during the transfer she is going home in 5 weeks and is doing well it was great seeing her and we are in the same zona so ill be seeing her every week at district meetings. So I got the package from Grandma. I won´t be needing anymore facewashes again while on my mission. Thanks Grandma!!! We had one baptism in Rio Claro a Senhora about 53 years old who is involved in the government stuff here in brasil it was cool talking to her. I need to learn the vocabulary of govt stuff in Portugues. I am here my first day in Paulinha I hear it´s a great area. We live with a member who washes our clothes so that´s cool. I feel spoiled! The area is huge and I hear the ward is huge too!! So I am excited to find families to teach! I love you all rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment